Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome, Welcome!

Hey Everyone ~ It's Autumn Allred, now Autumn Shumway! I have seen a lot of people out there having a high school blog where all their classmates could talk and laugh about the good old days and catch up on where we've been. So I finally thought that I would do one for us!

Please, please if you want to be added as an author so you can post as well, just leave a comment with your email and blog or just send me an email starvalleyhs1998@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list so you can make postings as well. If you are in contact with ANYONE from high school please let them know about this page so they can be included as well. It would be great to get everyone back here!

Also if you choose to, I'll add your link to your blog, wordpress, typepad or personal webpage, whatever it may be. Slowly I will think of ways to organize this better so it will be a fun place to visit...but first I wanted to check to see if anyone was interested!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I think it is a great idea Autumn! Sam's class has a blog and it is fun to see what all his classmates are up to.

Shanna Hurd said...

Hey Autumn, Shanna Hurd (garrett) here. This is an awesome idea!! I will email you so I can be an author. Thanks!!

The Rogers said...

Hey Autumn, this is Tara Tolman Rogers. I think its a good idea. It was great to seem people at the reunion and it's nice to stay in touch. my blog is ktrogers.blogspot.com Great idea!

Becca said...

I think this is a great idea! It will be fun to see what everyone is up to now. Thanks for getting it started!

Bryan Jensen said...

Do we all want to remember those days????????? Just kidding! I think it would be great to let people know what we are up to. Great job on getting it started! You have my email so feel free count me in.

SmustysGirl said...

Sweet! Feel free to add my link to the page!
-Aleesha Burgess (Walker)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you did this too!

Nathan said...

Thanks Autumn, I was sad to miss the reunion, I would love to hear what people are doing.

Alisa Allred Stacey

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Wish I could have made it to the reunion. This will be fun to get caught up with old friends!

Jenny (Tippetts) Colvin

Mandi Moon said...

I would totally love to be a part of this even though I didn't technically graduate with you guys. I grew up with all of you and I will always feel like an SV alumni, I couldn't even go to my Twin Falls reunion.

Head 2005 Inc.! said...

Autumn, that would be awesome! I don't know about everyone else, but I was way too busy to even imagine being able to go to our 10 year reunion. It would be great to touch base with everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see who joins up! Thanks for thinking of this! :-D My blog address is: http://head2005inc.blogspot.com/

Head 2005 Inc.! said...

Whoops, I guess I had better identify myself! It's Kitch and my personal blog is: http://head2005inc.blogspot.com/ Hope to see everyone!!
-Kitch